Pray For Matthew

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8143
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 6 2016 1:31 AM

Please pray for Matthew the Hurricane to slowdown or even dissipate. It's scheduled to start hitting South Florida starting Thursday evening and probably hit hard Friday morning. It's already done enough harm. But if it must hit pray for it not to cause much damage.

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 1030
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2016 2:01 AM

Praying. 

Stay safe.

Posts 8143
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 10:05 AM

Well, thank God, as Americans say, "We dodged the bullet!" Nothing major happened in my area. So far, so good, so what...hehehe

DAL

Posts 812
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 8:55 AM

Hello DAL:

I live in South Florida.  We were completely prepared..."prepared for the worst, prayed for the best."  My friends up the coast got hit a little more than us, and my friends in Jacksonville seemed to have gotten the worst.

Today we are putting our patio furniture and outdoor things away, thankful we were spared and praying for those who got hit...particularly those in Haiti!

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 8143
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 9:26 AM

Cynthia in Florida:

Hello DAL:

I live in South Florida.  We were completely prepared..."prepared for the worst, prayed for the best."  My friends up the coast got hit a little more than us, and my friends in Jacksonville seemed to have gotten the worst.

Today we are putting our patio furniture and outdoor things away, thankful we were spared and praying for those who got hit...particularly those in Haiti!

I'm just glad is over and that the possible boomerang effect won't happen. I shall continue to pray for those who really got hit, so they can rebuild again.

DAL 

Posts 1753
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 8:04 PM

Thank you Father in Heaven for lowering the category of the hurricane and not permitting it to make landfall.  Watch over all those it did impact in other countries and subsequent storm surges, Mighty One.  Be glorified in all things and in all weather.

Amen

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS