Lexham Latin-English Interlinear Vulgate and Reverse Interlinear Vulgate.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:37 AM

I have Lexham Latin-English Interlinear Vulgate as a part of Logos Now and it is currently already in my library. I put it in as a pre-pub in December last year. I just got notice that it is shipping Oct 26. I don't see a need to purchase the resource since it is a part of Logos Now. Should i cancel the pre-pub?

The same is apparently true of the Lexham Reverse Interlinear Vulgate, though i do not have this in my library right now. It is a part of Logos Now, so will it automatically download when it is shipped? I did not realize that Logos Now had resources that have not been published yet.

John

Posts 489
LogosEmployee
Louis St. Hilaire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:53 AM

John Kaess:
I have Lexham Latin-English Interlinear Vulgate as a part of Logos Now and it is currently already in my library. I put it in as a pre-pub in December last year. I just got notice that it is shipping Oct 26. I don't see a need to purchase the resource since it is a part of Logos Now. Should i cancel the pre-pub?

If you're content with having access to it via your Now membership and aren't interested in owning it permanently, then yes, you should cancel if you don't want to be charged. (I'll double-check with Matt Miller, but while we ensure that you don't get charged for something you already own, I don't believe we can do the same for people who only have access via Now, since some people will want to purchase a permanent license even if they already have access.)

John Kaess:
The same is apparently true of the Lexham Reverse Interlinear Vulgate, though i do not have this in my library right now. It is a part of Logos Now, so will it automatically download when it is shipped? I did not realize that Logos Now had resources that have not been published yet.

The reverse interlinear has been published. Like other reverse interlinears, though, it is integrated into the Bible translation that it maps to the original languages--in this case, the Clementine Vulgate--rather than appearing on its own in your library. (And, also like other reverse interlinears, it's only visible and usable if you own the appropriate translation.)

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 12:08 PM

Thank you! That's exactly what i needed to know. I own the Clementine Vulgate. I just checked and it does have the interlinear built in.

It seems that both these resources are also part of the full feature set, so if i at some point purchase that, then i will own these resources, but meanwhile, it's good to know that i don't need to purchase them separately.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS