Multimedia presenter/remote suggestions

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:02 AM

I want to state that I do like the Proclaim remote but would prefer something smaller than my cell phone to hold.  The Proclaim remote works well but even when we are running it over wifi we do experience delays when moving from slide to slide.  We also have a Logitech remote/presenter.  We prefer to use that but it runs over wifi and we are experiencing lots of interference with cell phones and other devices.  We found a Honeywell presenter that works off of a different frequency (433 MHz rather than 2.4 GHz) but this appears to be discontinued as we've been unable to locate one.  Unfortunately, the location of the PC that is running Proclaim and also has the USB wifi dongle for the Logitech presenter cannot be relocated so we are looking into different remote/presenter solutions.  Has anyone else experienced issues with a multimedia presenter/remote that is not the Proclaim remote?  If so, how have you dealt with the issue?  Thank you and Lord bless!

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2016 11:17 AM

Hi, Scott. Here's a list of our supported third-party remote hardware: http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/207520153-Which-third-party-remotes-does-Proclaim-support-

As mentioned in the article, Proclaim uses the Left/Right inputs to navigate through slides. I'd recommend you check the user manual of any prospective remote to make sure that it supports these inputs.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS