7.2 Courses Tool

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 585
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 14 2016 1:52 PM

The release notes say: 

• Plans now display when users have all, part or none of the resources required.

I sure haven't found where this is located. Can someone help?

John

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 1:54 PM

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the plans. You should see new "Partially available" and "Unavailable" collapsible headings.

It was confusing to me too, at first. I anticipated it would be done via filtering, rather then listing those plans separately.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 11497
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 2:32 PM

PetahChristian:

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the plans. You should see new "Partially available" and "Unavailable" collapsible headings.

It was confusing to me too, at first. I anticipated it would be done via filtering, rather then listing those plans separately.

But as you noted yourself in your parallel thread, those are book reading and topical resources, not m.Ed / courseware plans

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 585
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 7:50 PM

Yes. As it is now, the feature is completely useless. I'm looking for a way to show me which resources for any given course (in particular the mobile ed courses) i am missing and will need to purchase. It's the kind of thing that could easily be done by the computer via comparing the resources used in each course with those in my library. It also can take literally hours to go through each course one at a time to find which resources i don't have. I simply do not understand why this is not a part of the Courses Tool.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS