Missing resource(s) after re-install

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 70
Andrew Hughes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010 5:33 AM

I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this...

I have been using L4 on my laptop since launch as well as the iPhone app. Yesterday I got a new laptop and had to re-install L4, I did a fresh install and let it download everything fresh on the new laptop. Everything went smoothly and appears to be running fine, except I'm missing some resources. For example, I have a Spanish bible I was able access both on my laptop and iPhone previously, but now I only see it on the iPhone. Isn't it usually the other way around ;)

I'm wondering if there is any way to troubleshoot this? With L3 I could always check if the resource had downloaded ok; not sure how to do that in L4. 

Thanks and sorry if this has been answered before.

Andrew

Posts 9075
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 7:47 AM

Andrew,

You can check the file at C:\Users\{User Name}\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\{Random String}\ResourceManager\Resources. Look for the file and see if it is there.

If you don't find it, type Update Resources in the command bar and hit Enter. This forces Logos 4 to check everything in your resource folder against your license file and against the latest copies on the Logos server. It should tell you if it finds anything for download and then download it.

If you do find it, delete it and do the above to force Logos to download a new copy (it could be corrupted).

If this doesn't work, you may need to call Logos Tech Support and see if they can check your license file and be sure it still shows that resource.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS