Ownership rights

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 474
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 19 2016 3:38 AM

Just wondering: in the event that I passed away suddenly, what becomes of all the resources I own in Logos? With a hard copy library, because I actually own the books I have the right for all my books to be given away. If I really have purchased ownership of the books in Logos, then would I not have right for them to be given to, say, my son?

Even as I am thinking about investing significantly more into Logos, I would like to know whether or not all that money would be lost once I die... In which case, I might have to think more seriously about hard copy libraries despite all their drawbacks.

Posts 29798
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 19 2016 4:17 AM

Jordan Litchfield:
Just wondering: in the event that I passed away suddenly, what becomes of all the resources I own in Logos?

Common question. You may will your library to someone. There may or may not be a $20 transfer fee. If you want books to be given out to different people, that is trickier... books must remain in their bundles. When you purchase new base packages and get "dynamic pricing," the bundles start to get bundled together. 

If you decided to liquidate your library now and wanted to split things up, if the books were free to be sold individually, you would have a $20 fee PER TRANSACTION (not per book). 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3349
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 19 2016 6:14 AM

Hey Jordan

I gues you just can give your Son your Email and Passwort for your account.

Posts 474
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 19 2016 11:49 AM

Thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS