Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 29123
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 23 2016 12:44 PM

Dear Logos Idjits (Irish affectionate term for idiot) [oops even Irish Catholics shouldn't call people names in the forums Angel]

The course tool shows different courses if you are running Logos or Verbum ... which makes perfect sense BUT this has broken the camel's back ...

Not that I have an opinion on it or anything. Those of us who own major Verbum and Logos packages should have access to BOTH the Verbum and the Logos courses (and features for that matter) without running two applications or switching the setting back and forth between the two. This is not an exclusive OR situation - it is an inclusive OR situation - Logos, Verbum or BOTH. I'd thought this on Passage Guide features but they were not personally important except for forum support. This,however, is the final straw ... I have paid for both I should have the app function as both.

End of tirade but the issue will not be forgotten. Have a great Thanksgiving. Pizza Beer

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3706
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 23 2016 12:59 PM

Why should courses be specific to one program or the other? If you happen to own the resources for a plan, the plan should show up, regardless of which program you are using.

I agree with MJ that the Courses tool should show all plans, regardless of whether they were Logos or Verbum plans.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS