Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2
Bill Garrison | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 29 2016 2:08 PM

I am trying to improve my ancient language pronunciations and am looking for Logos resources which read these texts aloud as a continuous stream as is done with English Bibles, not just by clicking on each word by word. The only resource I have found I can do this is the Lexham English Vulgate interlinear which gives me the Latin audio. Does anyone know what resources offer this for Greek or Hebrew? Also, how do,you pause and restart the audio? Thanks.

Posts 489
LogosEmployee
Louis St. Hilaire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 2:41 PM

Bill Garrison:
The only resource I have found I can do this is the Lexham English Vulgate interlinear which gives me the Latin audio.

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately, it looks to me like this is actually a bug. The system narrator is attempting to pronounce the Latin as if it were English. I would not advise using it to learn Latin pronunciation. Smile

Bill Garrison:
Does anyone know what resources offer this for Greek or Hebrew?

The Greek Audio New Testament will do this for Greek.

Posts 1769
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 19 2016 10:21 AM

Bill Garrison:

I am trying to improve my ancient language pronunciations and am looking for Logos resources which read these texts aloud as a continuous stream as is done with English Bibles, not just by clicking on each word by word. The only resource I have found I can do this is the Lexham English Vulgate interlinear which gives me the Latin audio. Does anyone know what resources offer this for Greek or Hebrew? Also, how do,you pause and restart the audio? Thanks.

Bill,

We fixed this bug in 7.3 (7.3.0.0031) by disabling the feature for Latin resources.

Posts 2
Bill Garrison | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 19 2016 5:46 PM

Thanks. 

Posts 269
Lonnie Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 19 2016 7:59 PM

Bill Garrison:

You may want to check out the Greek Audio New Testament

https://www.logos.com/product/26968/greek-audio-new-testament

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS