PRE March Madness -- What a Slam Dunk!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 13 2010 2:47 PM

Any bench sitters out there waiting to decide to put in a bid for good ol' George Muller?  Here's what George is looking like right now.  

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing/details/5683

You can get the entire 12 volume set for only $1.50 per volume (Or perhaps less).  How could anyone not want a slam dunk like that?  Put in a bid and let's get it over the top before the real March Madness begins. 

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 997
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2010 3:07 PM

Well with all the publicity this collection is getting here at the moment I couldn't stop myself from making a bid yesterday which I thought would put it over the top, but it didn't. We must be at the one yard line now though surely Smile

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2010 7:28 PM

It's just touching the line. Almost there.

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2010 12:27 AM

First and inches! Who's going to make the big play and cross the line?

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2010 1:00 AM

Just a few more!!!!

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 8:53 AM

Still so close.  All of that for $18?  Wow, still a good bargain.  Yet if we cross the line after Wednesday it gives us another week to jump the cost lower.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 343

I think there may be some people that will regret that they didn't put a bid (or upgrade a bid amount) while it was on Community Pricing after they "learn" who George Mueller was in the future.  Christian men from history sure are inspirational, and reminds us, as Hebrews 11 does, that genuine faith is not in vain!

On this Collection, I think the Pre-Pub price will end up being much higher than the current $18 high point, and then the final published price higher than that!  New Logos users will wish they had that opportunity, as I at times wish I got Community Pricing and Pre-Pub pricing on collections that were out before I even knew of Logos!  For the people that I know are pending on getting Logos, just waiting till the official version comes out, they're going to miss out on some of these amazing deals in Community Pricing and Pre-Pub!

If you haven't placed your bid at at least $18, go here! George Müller Collection (12 Vols.)

Jason Saling

Posts 997
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 2:30 PM

I am beginning to wonder whether those of us bidding at $18 need to up our bids to $21 to nudge this collection over the line. It is tantalizingly close!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS