Passage Guide crash

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 13 2016 4:33 AM

Logos 7 crashes when I try to access the theology proper section under systematic theologies in the passage guide. All other sections I am able to access, but the theology proper section crashes. However, if I open the biblical theologies section I am able to access the theology proper section without incident.

Clicking on Theology Proper under biblical theologies in the passage guide works fine.

Posts 22106
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 13 2016 5:25 AM

Daniel Bender:
Logos 7 crashes when I try to access the theology proper section under systematic theologies in the passage guide

I can reproduce this - log file below

6558.Logos.log

4186.LogosCrash.txt

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 13 2016 6:56 AM

Thank you Graham, I had trouble posting this the first time. My screen shot didn't display properly and then when I re-did the post they both showed up. Anyway, thanks for your confirmation.

Posts 8085
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 13 2016 10:22 AM

We've got a fix for this crash scheduled for the next release.

Until then, I don't know of any workaround (other than avoiding that section), sorry.

Posts 22106
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 13 2016 10:26 AM

Thanks Bradley

Appreciated, Graham 

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 13 2016 6:47 PM

Thank you Bradley for your quick reply.

Posts 2736
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 19 2016 10:21 AM

Daniel Bender:

Logos 7 crashes when I try to access the theology proper section under systematic theologies in the passage guide. All other sections I am able to access, but the theology proper section crashes. However, if I open the biblical theologies section I am able to access the theology proper section without incident.

Clicking on Theology Proper under biblical theologies in the passage guide works fine.

Daniel,

This should be fixed in 7.3 (7.3.0.0031)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS