How to Import Sentence Diagrams in LOGOS 6?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Chris McCarnan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 15 2016 5:31 AM

I followed direction for importing sentence diagrams into my LOGOS: downloaded Terry Cook's diagrams, opened zip file, placed files in folder where diagrams are to reside*, then typed "Import Sentence Diagrams" on command line. Seems to recognize this is a valid command, but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

*C:\Users\AppData\Local\Logos\Documents\tgxtimxe.p4g\Documents\SentenceDiagrams

the file I am attempting is "Philemon.lbxsdg"

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 15 2016 9:01 AM

https://faithlife.com/logos-sentence-diagrams/documents shows documents with "Action" to the right:e.g. "RK Philemon by Terry Cook". Also can click on document name to open page about document. Suggest clicking "Action" followed by "Copy". When Logos or Verbum syncs, then document copy is downloaded to your installation, which appears in Documents

Chris McCarnan:
*C:\Users\AppData\Local\Logos\Documents\tgxtimxe.p4g\Documents\SentenceDiagrams

Logos wiki => Importing from LDLS3 mentions SentenceDiagrams should be created in user's Documents folder, which is the same location as "Logos Log Files" and "Verbum Log Files"

If user name is Chris, then default path is: Embarrassed Edit to add "Libronix DLS" in path

"C:\Users\Chris\Documents\Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams"

FYI: default location of Documents can be changed to a different drive.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2133
LogosEmployee

You are putting the files in the wrong folder. According to Step 4a: https://wiki.logos.com/Loading_Logos_3_Sentence_Diagrams_into_Logos_4#Steps_to_Download.2fImport_Sentence_Diagrams

The file needs to go in something like: C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams

Unless you had Libronix DLS installed on your system at some point, it's likely the "Libronix DLS" folder doesn't exist, and you'll need to create it.

Or use the simple approach and join the Faithlife group that Keep Smiling 4 Jesus mentioned and just click the copy button to copy the Sentence Diagram into your account.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS