iPad Preferred Bible Not Correct

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33
Jon Shearer | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 16 2016 7:25 AM

On my iPad Pro, my preferred bible (Tools -> Settings -> Preferred Bible)  is listed as "La Bible Louis Second 1910". Before that a Greek Bible was listed. I deleted the Greek Bible from a collection and now this French Bible is in its place. That resource is not even in my library. I can change the preferred bible but is always reverts back to the "default." In this case, the French bible. I expect the iPad preferred bible to be at least a bible from from my preferred bible collection. This has been going on for several months. I've been too lazy to post until now so I can't suggest what I may have done to cause this.

I'm at Logos 5.9.2 (5.9.20076). I'm also a Logos Now subscriber.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks,

Jon

Posts 30877
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 16 2016 7:36 AM

When you look at your prioritization list in L7 Desktop, what Bible is listed at the very top of the list? Can you confirm that you are using the same username & password on both devices? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26058
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 16 2016 8:12 AM

Hi Jon

There was a problem a long time ago when a Bible not in your desktop library - but available as one of the free Bibles you get with the mobile app - became preferred on the iPad. Because it isnt in the desktop you can't control it from there. 

i seem to remember it was a problem with synchronisation. What other devices are you running any Logos software on?

Posts 33
Jon Shearer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 16 2016 4:29 PM

Alabama & Graham -

On my desktop, the preferred bible selected is KJV. Not so on either my iPad or iPhone.

Both my iPad and iPhone show La Bible Louis Second 1910 as the preferred bible.

And I'm using the same account on all devices.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS