Sale on Library Expansions - When Is It Ending?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 405
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 17 2016 12:58 AM

Hello folks!

May I know when the sale on Library Expansions is ending? I believe there is currently a 20% discount for LN members, and 15% for L7 owners.

Anyone?

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 2197
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 17 2016 3:24 AM

I believe it is December 31, 2016

Posts 439
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:40 AM

Yes I believe if you already own logos 7, then the automatic discount will end at Dec 31, 2016.  But after that date if buy a logos 7 package (or another one) at the same time you buy a Library Expansion you will receive the discount.

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 17 2016 9:05 AM

I liked some of the expansion items- but the package upgrades to L7- not impressed at all- all of them contain mostly volumes I don't want or need (L7 Baptist Bronze was the only pkg with items worth spending a little on) - very few good items- so I decided to pass on the L7 library upgrades. 

I currently have L6 Collectors.

Posts 405
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 18 2016 2:59 PM

Thank you all for the replies. Have a blessed Christmas.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 34364
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 18 2016 3:33 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
not impressed at all- all of them contain mostly volumes I don't want or need (L7 Baptist Bronze was the only pkg with items worth spending a little on) - very few good items-

Whereas I thought many of them were great - I was able to get nearly all of the Classics of Western Spirituality series at a great discount. I think of the series as absolutely fundamental to any Christian or comparative religion library and was an original subscriber to the series.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS