BUG: NT use of OT Original Language

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 248
Tim | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:13 AM

I am on Mac Os X 10.11.6, using Logos 7.3.0.0041

I just upgraded to L7 through a logos now subscription and am trying to understand the new features and am pretty sure I found a bug. When using the Interactive tool NT use of the OT, and turning on the Original Language filter, when I sort by source I sometimes see both the Hebrew and the Greek texts but if I sort by New Testament the source columns all display in English, not Hebrew & LXX Greek. However if I toggle back and forth between NT and Source, I lose the LXX Greek. Is anybody else having this problem? is it a bug or me not knowing how to use the tool correctly? 

Posts 248
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:49 AM

update: when sorting by NT the source column reverts to a default NRSV rather than any of the language versions I use (Nasb95, UBS4, BHS/WVM 4.2). When I sort by Source, where the LXX Greek used to be, it displays using NASB95, which is my default English Bible. 

Posts 3947
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 27 2016 12:12 PM

Hi Tim,

I'll take a look at this.

Posts 248
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2017 3:22 PM

Happy New Year Philana! I thought I would follow up and see if there has been any progress on this issue with the NT Use of the OT interactive tool. I am still seeing the same issue still Thanks!

Posts 3947
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 12:36 PM

Hi Tim,

I was able to reproduce this bug and we've got an open case for it.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS