Can we have the old remote layout back?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 30 2016 4:47 AM

The new layout with its tiny previews makes it almost completely useless for us. We have to control it from the computer only since we can't see anything unless we stare at the app 2 inches from our face for 15 seconds to try and see the details of the next slide. That's not ideal. Anyone else having this issue? It can't only be us.

Is there a way to have other layout options please? 

Posts 169
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:32 AM

I like the new layout. More importantly, the young lady that runs our slides likes it! The previews are small, especially on an iPhone, but just fine on the iPad.

Posts 744
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 30 2016 2:09 PM

We have plans to make the timeline drag-able so that you can increase the size. Thanks for your feedback on this, we are taking it into consideration.  

Which devices are you using? 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 30 2016 9:55 PM

I am sure some people like it, I am just asking for an option to choose different layouts, depending on what you need.

The dragable timeline size will help some, but it will still only make 1 slide viewable at a time on a phone or split-screen. I would like to be able to see the next few slides like before.

Our main slide-changer uses an iPhone 5s, I have a 6s and an iPad that I would like to use in split-screen with my sermon notes, but it is just WAY too small. I think the iPad makes the most inefficient use of screen space. I was excited to have split-screen finally, and then when we got that it came with the different layout to make it unreadable, so that wasn’t exciting.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS