BUG: Table of Contents 7.4 B4

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 378
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 26 2017 7:20 AM

I'm sure in previous versions there has been a Table of Contents entry for each resource under the resource menu. Its helpful to see the table of contents when working with Louw-Nida from time to time, but I can't find a way to bring it up. What am I missing?

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2017 7:51 AM

It's interesting that it does not appear in the drop down menu, but on my Mac, if I use CMD-SHIFT-C, it toggles the Table of Contents view on the Beta.

Posts 3628
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2017 7:53 AM

In addition to Show Table Of Contents, Show Locator Bar and Show Inline Search is also missing.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2017 8:33 AM

PetahChristian:

In addition to Show Table Of Contents, Show Locator Bar and Show Inline Search is also missing.

I'm also seeing thing on my Mac.  I wonder if it's a Mac specific problem?

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3005
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2017 6:14 PM

This should be fixed in the next Beta releas. 

Posts 3005
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2017 4:38 PM

Clint Cozier:

I'm sure in previous versions there has been a Table of Contents entry for each resource under the resource menu. Its helpful to see the table of contents when working with Louw-Nida from time to time, but I can't find a way to bring it up. What am I missing?

This should now be fixed in 7.4 RC 1 (7.4.0.0024)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS