Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Mark Bernard | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 29 2017 2:19 AM

I subscribed for a month to Logos now tried it out and paid for a month, unfortunately, I am out of work at the moment but still am able to pick up erratic work every now and again, which means my money situation is not entirely static. I liked the features in Logos Now, and I guess it's basic premise. Now, however, I see you have to pay for a yearly membership? When did this change? 

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2017 7:49 AM

This changed with the launch of L7. Because they give a fair discount to Logos Now subscribers on base packages, they presumably did not want someone paying 8 dollars to save 200. With the yearly price, you can still save more than you put in, but they feel like you are a participant and more likely to stick with the program.

Posts 29734
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2017 12:58 AM

There has been some mention of extending the conversion period for monthly membership. Call customer service to get precise details to see if there's anything for you.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 10
Mark Bernard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 4 2017 9:12 PM

Thanks to all for the replies

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS