HB101 not on Faithlife TV?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 3 2017 12:29 PM

I got very excited about being able to do the trial for Faithlife TV/Mobile-Ed with some other guys from my church, and the thing I was most excited about (and the main selling point for the others at my church to give it a look) was seeing what this course is like. I have a vast sea of mobile Ed courses, but the only one that I was actively seeking out doesn't seem to be on there - is this an oversight, or will it not come on for a while?

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 1:05 PM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):

Ah, I couldn't see it at all before when I searched for it, but the link works - it's still saying I need to purchase it to watch it, though? The trial says it includes every course?

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 1:10 PM

Ignore me - it says "Purchase to watch", but it looks like I can see all the videos there.

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 1:12 PM

James McAdams:

Ignore me - it says "Purchase to watch", but it looks like I can see all the videos there.

Gah! Ignore me saying to ignore me - I can see thumbnails, but can't click any of them to watch the video, so it seems like there might still be something wrong.

Posts 995
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 2:39 PM

I don't see a license on your account. Are you in a group that should be on the 14-day trial?

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 3:03 PM

Yes, signed up for it this afternoon on behalf of my church.

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2017 3:14 PM

I'm truly sorry. I went through rhe checkout this afternoon and thought I'd finished at the checkout. Added it again just now and realised that it let me add it still, and now that IV completed that, the course is working fine.

Thing is, there were tons of courses I don't own that were showing as available in the app before, so I don't really get what was going on, but it all seems fine now.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS