Text comparison with Chinese bibles

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1164
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 9 2017 6:02 PM

Andrew,

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

The text from two resources will only show differences if those two resources use the same language. In the library window you can turn on the Languages column and you might see three different Chinese languages: Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese (or the localized equivalent).

Thanks for your explanation 

There are still a couple of Chinese language resources that I'm aware of that may need to have their language corrected, but this will require rebuilding those resources. I don't have a timeline for when exactly this will happen.

This resource is not working properly amongst "Chinese Simplified" Bible Comparison. LLS:HLYBBLSMPSHNDTN
2016-12-20T21:27:05Z
HLYBBLSMPSHNDTN.logos4

Finally, you can currently only select "Chinese" as the language for PBB resources. "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" are not available. This means that you may not be able to compare those resources as desired. We are still investigating how to handle this issue.

So for PBB (including Peter's LZZ) we need to wait for Personal Book Builder to support "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" before it can work in Bible Comparison for the respective "localized Chinese"

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Mid 2014 2.5GHz RAM:16GB SSD:512GB macOS Mojave 10.14.1 | iPhone X iOS 12.1

Posts 2000
LogosEmployee

LimJK:

There are still a couple of Chinese language resources that I'm aware of that may need to have their language corrected, but this will require rebuilding those resources. I don't have a timeline for when exactly this will happen.

This resource is not working properly amongst "Chinese Simplified" Bible Comparison. LLS:HLYBBLSMPSHNDTN
2016-12-20T21:27:05Z
HLYBBLSMPSHNDTN.logos4

Yes, that's one of them.

LimJK:

Finally, you can currently only select "Chinese" as the language for PBB resources. "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" are not available. This means that you may not be able to compare those resources as desired. We are still investigating how to handle this issue.

So for PBB (including Peter's LZZ) we need to wait for Personal Book Builder to support "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese" before it can work in Bible Comparison for the respective "localized Chinese"

That's correct.

Posts 7
David Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 10 2017 8:12 PM

where did you get LZZ version which you used in Logos? I am interested to get it. Thank you.

Posts 11
Chris Chan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 6:06 AM

hi Michael, 

I have a rights of 呂振中繁體中文新舊約全書. however, my peronal book version is not correct.
Could you share your docx to me? Thanks a lot 

Chris 

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS