20% off any Logos 7 Library Expansion ends today?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 6 2017 12:57 PM

I got an email today stating that "Today is your last last day to get 20% off any Logos 7 library expansion."

As I understood it, FL discounted the expansion bundles when purchased with a base package.

Since the library expansions weren't initially available when Logos 7 shipped, the discounts were given to anyone (who purchased a Logos 7 library?), without needing to buy a/another Logos 7 library in the same order.

Is Faithlife is completely eliminating any expansion bundle discount, if purchased with a library after today, or will a (lesser?) discount be in effect?

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2017 2:12 PM

PetahChristian - I greatly appreciate that you watch for FL oopsies, then write 'em up on the forums.

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2017 2:29 PM

scooter:

PetahChristian - I greatly appreciate that you watch for FL oopsies, then write 'em up on the forums.

Not intentionally. I think it's merely my curiosity that's killing me to know if there will be any discount tomorrow, even though I have no specific need at this point to buy another library expansion. Huh?

I suppose I could have simply waited until tomorrow, thrown a library and a library expansion into the cart, then seen if there was any discount. Embarrassed

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2017 2:38 PM

PetahChristian - I mean in the meta picture, where, over time, you have found items that need straightening out or FL could present more clearly.

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2017 2:56 PM

scooter:

PetahChristian - I mean in the meta picture, where, over time, you have found items that need straightening out or FL could present more clearly.

I'm not sure what FL could have done without shooting themselves in the foot.

Obviously they'd like people to buy today, so the ad copy probably shouldn't mention any future savings, or people would put off buying it today.

I guess it was more of a surprise to me, since we knew for a while about the introductory 10% discount disappearing, but I hadn't connected that with the library expansion discount.

I am thankful for the notice that FL provided, as I'd hate for anyone to discover that they missed out on any library expansion savings, tomorrow.

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 2:41 AM

"Enjoy 15% off library expansions with a Logos 7 purchase!" is applied when you add a Library Expansion to the cart along with an L7 library.

Thanks, FL for continuing to offer a discount, and thanks for the extra 5% off during the introductory period!

Anyone new to Logos (pricing) might miss out on this savings, as no Library Expansion offer currently appears once you add an L7 product to the cart.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS