No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 43 of 43 (843 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43
This post has 842 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 35806
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2022 1:27 AM

I prefer not to speculate on the why's of Faithlife's action -- too little actual information. We know nothing about the contracts, the length of the contracts, when the journals make the electronic text available to Faithlife, the block of resources taken up in the Wordsearch acquisition, the effects of the changes in management in the scheduling . . . etc.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 268
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2022 5:25 AM

Agreed. Perhaps this thread was dead for being full of speculation while FL was unable to provide us with much facts in an ever changing world, and we must trust that they are simply doing their best and we should not expect anything beyond that. Forgive my impudence. Hopefully, the quarterlies will continue no matter how small they have shrunk. I do need to practice more gratefulness even in the smallest of blessings. 

Posts 35806
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2022 12:06 PM

It is useful to Faithlife to keep reminding them of your need for journals, especially particular journals.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 43 of 43 (843 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 | RSS