2017 Update to the Israelite Feasts and Sacrifices Interactive?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 636
Ryan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:25 AM

I was just curious if anyone knew if there were plans to update the Israelite Feasts and Sacrifices interactive with the dates for 2017?

Blessings all,

Ryan

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 20 2017 12:01 AM

bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2852
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 20 2017 5:43 AM

Ryan:

I was just curious if anyone knew if there were plans to update the Israelite Feasts and Sacrifices interactive with the dates for 2017?

Question: Many items in Logos rely on dates.  Why are they not set up to show the dates for any year?  Some like to plan in advance so the dates for 2018 may also be needed.

Posts 244
LogosEmployee
Ryan Gano (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2017 8:44 AM

Thanks for pointing this out. We'll get it updated.

Posts 244
LogosEmployee
Ryan Gano (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2017 8:46 AM

David Ames:
Question: Many items in Logos rely on dates.  Why are they not set up to show the dates for any year?  Some like to plan in advance so the dates for 2018 may also be needed.

This is a case of "let's do it the easy way (one year at a time) now and maybe come back and do it the right way (all the data available for multiple years) later". Unfortunately, we haven't been able to do the later part yet.

Posts 636
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 22 2017 10:18 AM

Thanks for the status update Ryan. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Posts 4750
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 2 2019 9:05 AM

Ryan Gano (Faithlife):

David Ames:

This is a case of "let's do it the easy way (one year at a time) now and maybe come back and do it the right way (all the data available for multiple years) later". Unfortunately, we haven't been able to do the later part yet.

I haven't checked yet but seeing that we are in the new year I was curious if the interactive has been updated.  Thanks!

Posts 19401
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 2 2019 10:24 AM

Mattillo:

Ryan Gano (Faithlife):

David Ames:

I haven't checked yet but seeing that we are in the new year I was curious if the interactive has been updated.  Thanks!

Pop-up in Interactive shows correct dates while alignment of month wheels is off so looking forward to Interactive update, ideally with Jewish year selector (for when to include/exclude Adar II in month circle)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4750
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 23 2021 3:10 AM

Ryan Gano (Faithlife):

David Ames:

Just curious if this was ever fixed? You mention the easy way above. Thx

Posts 2757
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 23 2021 9:06 PM

Try this

https://blog.logos.com/how-to-discover-current-dates-for-jewish-feasts/ 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS