Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 20 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 4406
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 27 2017 3:42 PM

Mikael, sorry I haven't responded sooner. I don't have ready access to the internet at this time so I only get on occasionally. I don't have time to read and respond to your whole post at this time, but I can respond to a couple of things. I do think the ftp server is still up (I accessed it late last summer), but even if you download the files for resources you do already "own" (i.e. have licenses for), that alone won't allow you to access those files in L3. You need to sync your system with the Logos server to unlock access to those files. However, I think that server may be offline. That is a serious problem. I was able to back-up my old L3 program inside Libronix and then restore on my new system, which gave me access to what I have already unlocked. But I have many L3 files that I have not yet unlocked because I just purchased them recently. For instance, I bought the Anchor Yale Bible a year or two ago, but I never got to download the L3 files to use. I can still access AYB in L6, but I can't in L3. I am on my new computer now, so I don't have a way to check the FTP server. Someone else may be able to check it, (I don't remember the address).

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS