Resources on 2 different Logos Accounts

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Scott Cyre | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 7 2017 7:12 PM

Okay, so I really flubbed up.

I have a Logos account with oodles of resources that I have been using for over three years now. The other day, I went to buy a new resource in the Logos store, but when I logged in, I was uncertain what my email login info was. Rather than open my Logos program on my Windows laptop, I simply went to the store on the web browser and logged in with an account I had apparently set up long before I ever had any resources. I then bought two books. "Restart your Logos program and your resources will automatically download," it said. Needless to say, nothing downloaded.

I just discovered my error tonight. I have two resources (Wiersbe on Psalms) on the one Logos account and the bulk of my library on the other account. Is there any way I can bring the two resources over to my larger library after having already purchased them with the other account?

I value your help, thanks.

Scott

Posts 24736
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 7 2017 7:56 PM

Contact Faithlife Customer Support as they can merge the accounts (and remove the undesired one!).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 8 2017 5:17 AM

Dave Hooton:

Contact Faithlife Customer Support as they can merge the accounts (and remove the undesired one!).

I can personally attest to this, as they have done so for me in the past. Very satisfactory results. Give them a call or email.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS