Paratext 7 NOT scrolling with LOGOS

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
John Macaulay | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 13 2017 4:40 AM

Would much appreciate help to get Paratext 7 to scroll with Logos 7. I have tried various fixes, but none have worked (inclusing the register Logos fix). Many thanks,   John Macaulay

Posts 5421
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:19 AM

John Macaulay:

Would much appreciate help to get Paratext 7 to scroll with Logos 7. I have tried various fixes, but none have worked (inclusing the register Logos fix). Many thanks,   John Macaulay

Hi John

Welcome to the Logos forums.

Are you referring to a separate programme i.e. the programme that comes up when I google 'Paratext 7'?

If so do you have any reason to believe that the two programs should connect in any way?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2
John Macaulay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 8:29 AM

Yes, Paratext 7 is translation software for Bible translators, and is designed to scroll with Logos. There is a menu item in Paratext 7 - Tools, Access Logos Resources - which enables you to look at Logos Resources while in Paratext. This menu item is greyed out. So it is clear that Paratext does not know that Logos is there. I assume this is because I recently upgraded to LOGOS 7. It was scrolling with Logos 6. Yours,  John Macaulay

Posts 570
Schumitinu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 11:24 AM

John, you may find your answer here: https://lingtran.net/Scrolling+with+other+Translation+Programs

Posts 5421
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 12:57 PM

Thanks for explaining John - this is something that I have not come across before.

I hope I remember it next time. :-)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS