Logos 7 started to crash

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 27 2017 12:44 PM

Hello Andrew. Thank you again for your help. I just sent the corrupted file to the email address you provided. Logos works without any problems since I recreated the PBB from the original files. Just for you to know, I haven't change anything in the source files. There are 3 of them. 

Have a great day.

Bohuslav

Posts 2080
LogosEmployee

Thanks for helping track this down. I got the file and was able to recreate the crash. We'll see if we can fix it so it doesn't happen again.

Posts 9
Keegan Stuart | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 6:01 AM

Hi There guys

I seem to be having the same problem mentioned here caused by a note crashing the application, however im very new to this software and have no idea at all how to delete this note to solve my crash problem as you did ..are there perhaps any steps you could walk me through in going about deleting my notes in order to open the program successfully again as i need this for my studies.

Thank you in advance for your advice i look forward to hearing from you guys

Regards

Keegan

Sincerely,

Keegan

God Bless

Posts 21915
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 6:06 AM

Hi Keegan - and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

When Logos crashes it can be for a range of reasons so it is important we try and find out the root cause of what is happening in your situation - it may be something very different.

Can you start a new thread in this forum and provide as many details as possible - when does Logos crash, what platform are you running on (Windows / Mac), a set of logs after Logos has crashed (see https://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging for details)

Graham

Posts 9
Keegan Stuart | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 6:07 AM

Hi Andrew , i seem to be having the same problem as i know recently i created a note by accident and simply exited , since then it has been crashing, iv followed your above mentioned steps however when i enter into the last tap "resources" the folder seems to be empty..

Not sure how to go about fixing this but i cannot open logos 7 due to this crash and require it for studies. Any help would be greatly apreciated

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Keegan

God Bless

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 7:51 AM

Keegan Stuart:
Any help would be greatly apreciated

As Graham mentioned, please create a new thread, explain the issue clearly while providing appropriate details, and post logs. Please see my signature line to learn about logging. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9
Keegan Stuart | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 13 2017 1:46 PM

Thanks Graham and Alabama24

Started new thread here https://community.logos.com/forums/p/140607/896592.aspx#896592

Thanks for the help!

Sincerely,

Keegan

God Bless

Posts 2630
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 12:52 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Since a couple of days Logos 7 started to crash on both my machines. It happens always after a couple of minutes after a fresh start. Here is the logs:   4452.LogosCrash_BWojnar.zip

This crash should be fixed in 7.6 (7.6.0.0027).

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS