Sermon Editor - Word Count

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Rev. Ian M. Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 25 2017 3:25 AM

Since the latest update the word count leaves out the number of words on the auto-filled Scripture.

If I replace with auto-filled Scripture the word count is correct again. However, when I close that particular sermon and re-open it the word count reverts as if the Scripture is not there.

I work to a specific number of words including Scripture to give me an idea of how long the sermon is going to be - for me 2500 words in total - but I am not getting the right count! Please sort. Thank you.

Posts 3
Rev. Ian M. Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 25 2017 3:34 AM

Oh, and on the word count - it says how many minutes - wouldn't be great to adjust word count to number of minutes according to how we individually preach - for me 100 words per minute is minimum - I'm guessing it is set at 120 words per minute.

Posts 22746
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:14 AM

During beta testing we were advised that the duration estimate  had, indeed, been set to 120 words per minute

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 25 2017 8:03 PM

Ian Thomas:

Since the latest update the word count leaves out the number of words on the auto-filled Scripture.

If I replace with auto-filled Scripture the word count is correct again. However, when I close that particular sermon and re-open it the word count reverts as if the Scripture is not there.

I work to a specific number of words including Scripture to give me an idea of how long the sermon is going to be - for me 2500 words in total - but I am not getting the right count! Please sort. Thank you.

Hi Ian,

I'll take a look at this and let the team know.

Blessings,

Philana

Posts 3007
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 12:09 PM

Rev. Ian M. Thomas:

This should be fixed in 7.5 SR-1.

Posts 3
Rev. Ian M. Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 30 2017 1:31 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Rev. Ian M. Thomas:

This should be fixed in 7.5 SR-1.

Great work and a quick fix - thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS