Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 249
Fred J. Morgan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 11 2017 5:23 PM

Been away for 2 years... 3 years later... Wandering if LOGOS ever listened to users and made this change.  Basically LOGOS APP has been useless as a resource at my church in the country try without data or Internet.... I don't know, but would bet NO! But still hoping. 

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 11 2017 6:44 PM

Officially it is still not supported. Unofficially some have reported it works depending in phone, operating system, and possibly other factors. I personally have never successfully done it, so others who have will have to chime in with what worked for them. Again, the official policy is it is not supported.

Posts 249
Fred J. Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 12 2017 9:04 AM

Just a note to replies... I've looked at a few other topics.. Seem to be allot of misunderstanding... 

1 move app to SD is supported except on the Android disaster 4.4. This is not the topic is about. 

2 resources means the 'books' you have paid for and own that you need to download so you can use them offline. 

I understand this is an attempt to assure are not stolen into the pirate realm of the Internet... But come on! It's 2017... It's not that LOGOS can not devise a way to have the books available as resources open to the app on the SD.... It's that they do not see profit in it... Basically, a non-profitable fix is not their vision of 'customer care'.. Honestly wish I had spent my money on another program... But I have too much invested to give up now. 

Posts 2599
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 17 2017 9:33 AM

Adoptable Storage is NOT the same as App2SD, moves all your books permanently to the SD card, and works on Android 6.0 or higher.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS