Commentary on the Psalms by E. W. Hengstenberg (3 Vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 273
Ken Avery | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:06 AM

Just curious, am I the only person who has been charged for this resource and has not received it?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:17 AM

Ken Avery:

Just curious, am I the only person who has been charged for this resource and has not received it?

Haven't received mine also.  Anxiously waiting for mail from the United States.....

really wish they had made this a download            ...........     I pushed the button they had up to ensure that all my purchases would be downloads       .........

but for some reason, Logos ignored me .........  :-(

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 260
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:54 AM

Milford Charles Murray:

Ken Avery:

Haven't received mine also.  Anxiously waiting for mail from the United States.....

really wish they had made this a download            ...........     I pushed the button they had up to ensure that all my purchases would be downloads       .........

but for some reason, Logos ignored me .........  :-(

Me too.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 9:02 AM

Ken Avery:

I have mine. It downloaded automatically to L4 yesterday.

If you want you could go to the following web site and manually download it to L3, sync your licenses and see if L4 picks it up:

https://www.logos.com/user/MyOrders

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that you'll need the activation code that comes with the CD. However, you may be able to get that from tech support, if you really need to see what he says on Ps 118 (vv.22-27, e.g.) in time for Palm Sunday.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 273
Ken Avery | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 9:33 AM

I just spoke with technical support, when an order goes from community pricing to pre-pub it defaults to Logos3, the order then needs to be edited and changed from Logos3 CD to Logos4 download, as indicated by Dan above.

I was told the CD with the unique activation code for Logos3 is on the way, when it arrives it needs to be registered for Logos3 then the product will be activated for Logos4 and Logos4 will pick it up. 

Note: it might be a good idea to edit all pre-pub orders and make sure they are set for download.

EDIT: Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an easy way to identify the "unique activation key"; which means, wait for the CD-ROM, I will survive until it arrives Big Smile

Posts 273
Ken Avery | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:01 AM

Correction - for community pricing -> pre-pub the default appears to be CD-ROM and needs to be changed by Logos customer support. I spoke to them to have all my pre-pubs changed from CD-ROM to DOWNLOAD; they were not aware of the default to Logos3 and will be looking into changing the default behavior.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS