Re: Cascadia, Opentext, and AF

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Emanuel Cardona | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 29 2017 2:45 PM

Hi, I currently do not have these resources and would really like to see how the following passages appear in these resources. I use Basic Logos and have a limited budget and therefore cannot afford them, except for maybe Opentext. If someone can please send me the syntax structures (from Cascadia, Opentext and AF) for there passages, I would truly appreciate it. Please bear with me since it is all new to me, posting on the forums.

The passages I am revisiting over and over again are:

Leviticus 19:27, 28, 32

Isaiah 46:4

Ecclesiastes 12:5

Matthew 5:36

1 Corinthians 11:14-15

1 Timothy 2:9

1 Peter 3:3-6

Who knows if I might just well be so pleased with the results that somehow I have to sacrifice something to get all of them.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 4:45 PM

Have you received what you were looking for yet?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 5:13 PM

Emanuel Cardona:
Hi, I currently do not have these resources and would really like to see how the following passages appear in these resources.

Welcome Big Smile

Emanuel Cardona:
Please bear with me since it is all new to me, posting on the forums.

Following forum thread causes any replies to be sent to your email (so not need your email).

Syntax structures can be different, attached screen shots of two verses to forum reply (using paper clip).

Emanuel Cardona:
Isaiah 46:4

Emanuel Cardona:
Matthew 5:36

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Emanuel Cardona | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 6:24 PM

Thank you so much! Exactly what I am looking for.

Could you please, at least, provide Opentext for 1 Corinthians 11:14-15; 1 Timothy 2:9; 1 Peter 3:3-6? God bless you, and yes, I'll keep smiling for Jesus always!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 7:04 PM

Emanuel Cardona:
1 Corinthians 11:14-15

Emanuel Cardona:
1 Timothy 2:9

Emanuel Cardona:
1 Peter 3:3-6

Screen shots do not show hover information where mouse is pointing: e.g. glossary about clause. Also turned off display of morphology and literal translation so could fit syntax structure on screen (with reduced size).

Note: if like more spam, then leaving your email in original post is ok, otherwise suggest edit to remove.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Emanuel Cardona | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 8:59 PM

I wonder where I can get the glossary meaning for the letters in the Opentext ones?

Posts 27919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 30 2017 3:50 AM

Emanuel Cardona:

I wonder where I can get the glossary meaning for the letters in the Opentext ones?

Opentext.org Glossary which comes with the Full Feature Set and the other syntax resources and datasets.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 30 2017 4:56 AM

Opentext.org web site includes introduction => http://opentext.org/model/introduction.html

Library resource includes clausal terminology:

Thankful for Logos Syntax Search of Opentext.org (and other syntactic resources)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Emanuel Cardona | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 30 2017 8:56 AM

Thank you! Still need some help trying to find out what the letters mean on each of the Opentext images posted, which means that I will have to wait a little longer to be able to purchase it. But totally not feasible for me is purchasing the Full Feature Set to just get the Cascadia, Lexham Syntactic Greek NT, and AF. Once again, thank you all for being a great help!

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 5:19 AM

Emanuel Cardona:
Still need some help trying to find out what the letters mean on each of the Opentext images posted

You may want to review the information on the opentext website

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS