Accidentally highlighted the same word everywhere in my Hebrew bible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 372
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 2 2017 2:08 PM

Ok when I first started playing around with notes and highlights I did something and I'm not sure what it was. 

I'm guessing I had done a search for this word מלך (King) in Hebrew, and somehow instructed logos to highlight all occurrences forever. So now whenever I'm reading, I come across KING and it's highlighted in Orange. Where can I find this and undo it?

Such a common word I don't want marked everywhere.  Oh it's marked also in my dictionaries; not only in the biblical text.

I skimmed through some of the forums seein gif there was a topic like mine; if this is a duplicate sorry.

Thanks in advance for any help. It's not urgent, just want to correct it.

Dead languages are my mid-life crisis

Posts 30054
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 2 2017 2:27 PM

Close the search panel. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25472
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 2 2017 2:29 PM

Hi Jeremiah

Sounds like you have a Visua Filter containing the search string and associated highlighting.

Have a look in the Resource menu (three circles) for your resource and scroll down to the Visual Filters section.

If you deselect some you will see highlights being removed. hopefully you can identify what is causing this

Posts 372
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 12:59 PM

Thanks!

I had so many things open there, that panel was not visible any more. 

Appreciate the help guys. Been doing tons of reading in the word with logos these last couple of weeks but still quite new to Logos 7. 

Posts 372
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 1:01 PM

Thanks so much!

I've been doing a lot of reading in the word with Logos these last couple of weeks; but I'm still getting used to to the interface.

Thanks for kindly correcting my silly mistake. The panel was hidden since I had so many open and I didn't even realize it was a search issue.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS