Known Issue: Ongoing network problems (FIXED)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2478
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 3 2017 9:29 AM

We are aware of and currently working to fix a network issue. Areas that are currently known to be affected are:

• Media Tool
  • Sermon Documents
  • Resource Downloads

UPDATE: Things should be working correctly, you might need to restart the app for things to work.

Posts 644
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 8:07 AM

I don't know if this is related but the Logos Training Videos in the Media Tool are really slow (lots of hanging/buffering) since they started linking to SoundFaith instead of Biblia.

Posts 2478
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 2:30 PM

Kiyah:

I don't know if this is related but the Logos Training Videos in the Media Tool are really slow (lots of hanging/buffering) since they started linking to SoundFaith instead of Biblia.

Kiyah,

This shouldn't be related, can you provide a link to the media you are having problems with? Also what OS are you using?

Thanks,

Philana

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 9:56 PM

Kiyah:
I was trying to watch the syntax search videos:

I was able to watch all six segments without incident; OS Windows 10.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 644
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 6 2017 12:36 AM

This time, when I posted these links, I was able to watch the first two without problems but the problems started when I got to the 3rd-6th links.

Posts 2478
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 2:57 PM

Kiyah:

This time, when I posted these links, I was able to watch the first two without problems but the problems started when I got to the 3rd-6th links.

Kiyah,

What browser are you using?

Posts 644
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 6:27 PM

Chrome.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS