Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1347
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 11 2017 8:05 PM

Recently ran into some space issues on my Mac and remembered I had not run the "delete unlicensed resources" command for a while. I did and regained some space

With all the preview resources we get this could be useful. :) 

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 11 2017 10:35 PM

That's a good suggestion, but I wonder why the program can't automatically handle that (while allowing for a grace period when someone might buy a preview resource).

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 7:39 AM

A very good point. I hadn't run that command for as long as I can recall, and only reclaimed 665MB.  Granted that's a lot, but not earth shattering on today's drive storage.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 12:18 PM

PetahChristian:
but I wonder why the program can't automatically handle that

Would be good if it did, but meanwhile, I created a command icon on the toolbar. Start typing the command into the command field, when the desired text appears in the dropdown, drag it to the tool bar.

Thanks to Mike for reminding me to click the button. Having it there is very handy, but you still must remember to click Stick out tongue

Posts 2897
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 12:30 PM

Which resources will this affect. All temporary licensed resources or just the preview resources? Some of the LN interactives are temporary.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 12:41 PM

Beloved:

Which resources will this affect. All temporary licensed resources or just the preview resources? Some of the LN interactives are temporary.

It only affects unlicensed resources -- ones you no longer have a (temporary or permanent) license for. Examples of that would be a previous month's preview LN resource that you didn't buy, or an item you bought but later returned.

You won't lose any current preview resources, or LN features, as both of those are still licensed to you, and are not unlicensed.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 2897
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 2:24 PM

PetahChristian:
It only affects unlicensed resources -- ones you no longer have a (temporary or permanent) license for.

Thanks, PC!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS