Academic Videos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 132
Donald McNeeley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 28 2010 3:31 PM

I was wondering if anyone has heard if there are updated academic demos for L4.  The ones on the academic page are for L3 and while informative I am trying to persuade students to but L4.

Posts 41
Steven Leavitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2010 7:10 PM

Hi there. I have Logos Bible Study Magazine and in the most recent magazine, they are advertising a good looking resource. You'll find it in www.learnlogos.com

It appears that they will add new stuff (from not yet released features) when they become available.

Posts 18899
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 1:01 AM

Check out these two preview videos for this pre-pub product: Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software. They will give your students an idea of what they can do with L4.

Caveat from that product description page: "Note: These are unfinished previews, and the audio quality does not reflect the audio quality of the finished product. This is simply a demo."

Posts 287
Jerry Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 9:19 AM

StevenLeavitt:

Hi there. I have Logos Bible Study Magazine and in the most recent magazine, they are advertising a good looking resource. You'll find it in www.learnlogos.com

It appears that they will add new stuff (from not yet released features) when they become available.

I just brought the DVD's from learnlogos.com they are the best resources out there to learn how to use L4, and they are not expensive  at all! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS