How to make a chart in Proclaim

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Pastor David | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 6 2017 7:19 PM

I need to create a chart where I will be comparing various element of scripture across multiple verses.  What is the easiest and/or best way to accomplish this.  As an added point - I want to be able to add the text into the column fields one at a time.  The only idea I have at this time is to create multiple Power Point slides for each point and import them into Proclaim.

Any other ideas or solutions?

Thanks,
David

Posts 823
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 6 2017 8:07 PM

Yeah... we dont have a good way to do this entirely in Proclaim. Here is something I tried. I exported it from Proclaim and attached the presentation to this post so that you can take a look. You should be able to download it, unzip it, and then in Proclaim go to File->Restore presentation to import it.

Essentially made a 'table' by using one content item and some clever spacing. However, depending on what you are comparing this might not work too well.

So making the table in powerpoint and then importing to Proclaim sounds like a good option. You could build it in PowerPoint and then export from powerpoint as images. then drag all those images to the Order of service in Proclaim. It should automatically import them all and put them in a nice grouping for you.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS