Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 16 2009 10:58 AM

Will we ever be able to use Visual Markup in PBB? It would be most helpful to be able to annotate. And, while I'm asking, it would be great to add "Notes" here too!

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2009 11:04 AM

Jerry Smith:

Will we ever be able to use Visual Markup in PBB? It would be most helpful to be able to annotate. And, while I'm asking, it would be great to add "Notes" here too!

Yes, for me this is suggestion of the first priority. Together with allowing to use pbb Bibles the same way as regular libronix ones.

Bohuslav

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2009 3:14 AM

I suspect I'm not alone in that Libronix is my main research tool! As such, "all" the resources are repeatedly referenced, like PBB materials. Without markup and notation, it make it so you either start over with the material or keep paper notes, or, don't use it to its advantage.

Logos, what does it take to add Visual Markup and Notes to PBB books?

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2009 9:58 AM
Hi Jerry, you asked, "Logos, what does it take to add Visual Markup and Notes to PBB books?" The answer, MONEY. The Mac sales funded the current L4 development. The sales from L4 are expected to fund the hours of coding needed to add the now missing features. AND somewhere in there it should fund a upgraded Mac version :-)

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS