Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 2 2017 6:18 PM

I am trying to import video's that are already showing the Proclaim library, but when I bring it over and try to run it live, the video will not play. I have it set to automatically play an to continuously loop, but it will not play at all. Some of the video's just show up as a black screen and others show up as just a still image. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Please help.  

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 2 2017 6:27 PM

And when I try to add a video that is saved on the computer, it will not play either. It played the other day but it will not play today and I do not know why. Is there something wrong with the current update?

Posts 5318
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 3 2017 12:21 AM

Hi Michael

Just updated to the latest version and imported a video from my hard drive. Everything worked fine here.

MacOS High Sierra Beta and Proclaim 2.3.0.0039

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 3 2017 1:49 PM

Hey Michael! When adding the video to a presentation, what process are you undertaking?

If you're adding directly from the Browse Media > Group Upload menu, you'll want to make sure you're adding the video as a Video item and not as a Content item. A Content item will add just the still image, as where adding as a Video will properly bring the video over. I've included a screenshot of the menus location. 

Also, when adding an video item to the Group Upload, you always want to make sure you use the Upload function, and not select the Local option. There are also some restrictions on what media can be played where depending, more on those restrictions can be found here

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS