Removing all textual criticism symbols in NA28 Greek New Testament

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1263
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 27 2017 10:09 AM

I would like to remove the display of all of the symbols related to the textual apparatus. In other words, I want the NA28 text to look like the NA27 text looks in Logos.

Since I don't have the textual apparatus for the Nestle-Aland 28 Greek New Testament, having these symbols clutters up the display of the text with footnotes I cannot use. Further, when I click on one, I get an advertisement to sell me the apparatus, which apparently can only be obtained with a different Logos version of NA28.

I turned off Apparatus Indicators, Footnote Indicators and Non-Bible Text from the Visual Filters, which does get rid of the apparatus symbols. However, when I turn off Non-Bible Text, I also book titles, which I want to keep. For some reason, Logos tagged the asterisks as non-Bible text, rather than Apparatus Indicators.

I also would love to turn off all of these non-functional textual apparatus symbols from the Android display. It is particularly annoying on a the small screen of a phone, where it is very easy to hit one of these marks.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS