Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Eduardo Rueda Neto | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 31 2017 7:10 AM

I have version 3.0e of Libronix in an emulated Windows XP. When I click on several resources in the Library, the message "Resource Missing" appears. I've tried to resolve this in many ways (including by Location Manager), but I could not. Could someone help me, please?

Posts 11219
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 31 2017 8:47 AM

Eduardo, traditionally, that message pops up when you get a refund (and you sync the servers). I doubt you've been sync'ing any time recently.

So, my next idea is to re-start (you probably already did that).

Then try re-loading your license backup.  If your backup is old, save your current backup first, under a separate temporary name, since you're testing.

Sometimes Tools > Options > Resource Paths > Refresh Resources button works for me. Also confirm the path.

But more long-term, why not upgrade to Logos7?  It's free and assuming you sync'd your Libronix in the past, it's semi-painless. Moving your notes can be an issue.

I mention this, since Faithlife pulls the final-support-plug on Libronix end of Sept this year.  After that their telephone people won't help so much.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 13
Eduardo Rueda Neto | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 31 2017 9:04 AM

Thank you so much, Denise! It was very useful!

Posts 18624
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 1 2017 2:58 PM

Eduardo Rueda Neto:
I have version 3.0e of Libronix in an emulated Windows XP.

Libronix 3.0g is available => https://www.logos.com/support/logos3/windows (not know about availability when Libronix web servers are shut down)

Thread => ANNOUNCE: Discontinuation of Libronix Services includes Faithlife recommendation:

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):
We strongly recommend upgrading from Libronix DLS to Logos 7 Basic for free: https://www.logos.com/basic 

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS