Talmud links not present in multiple Logos resources

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 360
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 2 2017 10:56 PM

Talmudic references are not linkable in multiple Logos resources.

Here are the 3 I've noticed lacking links to the Logos Talmud Bavli (The Babylonian Talmud: a Translation and Commentary) and Talmud Yerushalmi  ("The Jerusalem Talmud: a Translation and Commentary") [couldn't find link to the logos product]

Jewish Targum's and John's Logos Theology

The Masorah of Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

The Jewish New Testament Commentary

Now each of these items are cheaper for Kindle/Hardback editions; the reason presumably they are more expensive on Logos is because of the interlinking of products in the Logos library. I don't know where to report this so I'm posting in here in the forums. I previously mentioned about the Masorah of BHS book not working with links to Talmud but I'm including it here since that hasn't changed. 

If there is a better place to report incomplete linking of Logos books please let me know.

As always, just wanna share to FaithLife people I love the program and any complaint I have is just so you can continuously improve your product. In the short time I've been using Logos again it has had a tremendous impact on my learning. Thank you for the good work, keep it up!

P.S. An Aramaic/Hebrew Talmuds edition would be AWESOME; even without tagging information; any chance we can get that? It's in the public domain. How about at least Bavli?

-Jeremiah

Dead languages are my mid-life crisis

Posts 2401
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 3 2017 12:46 AM

Have you read this thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/147361.aspx  that describes what appears to be hyperlinks that don't open resources? (The hyperlinks are basically for creating footnotes, not to open resources. This may be some of the issues you describe above.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 360
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 6 2017 7:08 AM

Thank you Dave but my issue is that there aren't hyperlinks in these places. nothing to click

Dead languages are my mid-life crisis

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS