Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 11735
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 14 2017 2:13 AM

I should have mentioned this in the previous beta, but it would be really helpful if the command box responded to pericope names. If you don't use the Go Box, it's harder than it needs to be to find "The parable of the wheat and the tares" to give on example.

Being able to open your preferred bible to a pericope from the command box would allow you to open a Bible to the correct location, without wiping out your current layout.

Posts 23681
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 15 2017 2:15 AM

Yes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1347
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 18 2017 11:27 AM

Mark Barnes:

I should have mentioned this in the previous beta, but it would be really helpful if the command box responded to pericope names. If you don't use the Go Box, it's harder than it needs to be to find "The parable of the wheat and the tares" to give on example.

Being able to open your preferred bible to a pericope from the command box would allow you to open a Bible to the correct location, without wiping out your current layout.

Good suggestion. We're currently looking into adding pericope autocompletion to the reference box in resource panels. I agree that we should do this in the command box as well.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.