Buyers remorse (shudder)

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 10:13 AM

DAL:

the John volume I'm missing for $19 and change. 

DAL

DAL,

where do you see the John volume for $19 and change.  I see $39 and change.

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:00 AM
You all are awesome. I'm still waiting to hear back from logos.
Posts 6574
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:18 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

DAL:

the John volume I'm missing for $19 and change. 

DAL

DAL,

where do you see the John volume for $19 and change.  I see $39 and change.

Sorry, I should've specified...it's on sale at that price over in Accordance not Logos.

DAL

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:13 PM

Logos said they would not pricematch and so I opted out of keeping the NIVAC afterall. What a shame.  My student discount is disappearing...heavy sigh.  I at least used it to get a discount on Logos Bronze 7.9 and the full feature.  Now all I need is a job to go with it.  God bless you all as you serve or seek to.  Glory to God...Jesus Lead On!

p.s. Abba Father...you called me at 14.  I am 56 now.  Thanks for never being finished with me yet....be glorified...let me serve you well and long in YOUR perfect timing.  Amen

Diane wonderful faithful wife of mine and Bob, my stepson...if there is a line to heaven I am surely behind you both...won't it be glorious.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 10:47 PM

Wow, Josh; Sounds almost like an exit speech. You are staying around, right?

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 21 2017 5:01 AM

Still around...just saying goodbye to my logos student discount status and saying thanks.

Posts 2305
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 22 2017 2:50 PM

Josh

I hear you as one late to the banquet table in ministry. I did a Jonah of sorts. God is never in a hurry with us.He is only too happy to run to us when we make up our minds to serve.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 22 2017 3:47 PM

God bless you MAB and us all as we seek to serve HIM.  I pray we give up sinning, obey, learn to trust and grow in Christ faithfully...and share him well and lovingly and often.

Joshua Lieder in Warwick, Rhode Island.

Hopeful of being called up to full time ministry knowing it will only happen miraculously and supernaturally...just as God intended and planned (provided I straighten out and fly right consistently...with the Holy Spirit buoying me up for God's purposes alone). 

God be glorified...Jesus Lead On!

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 22 2017 6:42 PM

$400 more in Logos (rather than Accordance which I really do not want to invest in) is just sad and unreasonable.  We may all need a Kindle, Wordsearch, Logos, Accordance price comparison tool soon.  Did I leave anyone out?

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS