layout preference

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 44
Steve Rajczyk | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 19 2017 7:34 AM

I would like logos to open to the place where I left off on the previous close.  I use to make this the default layout in previous versions. How is this done without saving it manually every time before I close Logos?

Posts 22103
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 7:37 AM

Steve Rajczyk:

I would like logos to open to the place where I left off on the previous close.  I use to make this the default layout in previous versions. How is this done without saving it manually every time before I close Logos?

In Tools-> Program Settings try setting "At Startup Open to" to be "Most recent layout - any"

Posts 27813
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 8:21 AM

Graham Criddle:
In Tools-> Program Settings try setting "At Startup Open to" to be "Most recent layout - any"

Personally I prefer "Most recent layout - local." The difference being that "local" means "last place you left off on THIS computer." 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25105
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 20 2017 6:36 AM

alabama24:
The difference being that "local" means "last place you left off on THIS computer." 

Unless you want to share the layout with another installation, use "local" and save a few seconds at Startup (because it won't do the first time sync until after startup).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS