"Logos 4 has stopped working" when loading application

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Phil Michell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:12 PM

Hi  there,

I've not Logos 4 for only a couple of days - I've tried loading it up today and it keeps coming up with the message "Logos 4 has stopped working" about 10-15 seconds after launching it.

I read some other posts and have tried deleting the indexing files but this hasn't made any difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil.

81150.Logos4.log

8203.Logos4Crash.txt

Log files are attached.

Posts 25378
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:36 AM

Deleting the index file won't work. Logos has problems managing your licence file after downloading it. I'm tempted to say this should be a temporary issue and it will work later. But if it is continuing to crash then get in touch with Technical Support.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 5
Phil Michell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 3:30 PM

Hiya,

I've tried running Logos 4 again over the past couple of days - but it still won't load. Will I need to call Tech Support - or can it be dealt with here in the Forum?

Thanks.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 4:41 PM

PhilMichell:

Hiya,

I've tried running Logos 4 again over the past couple of days - but it still won't load. Will I need to call Tech Support - or can it be dealt with here in the Forum?

Thanks.

It seems to me calling  tech Support is the quickest.  I am also equally convinced that you can get things going here in the forums.  there are plenty of people that are excellent users and troubleshooters.

Posts 25378
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 8 2010 7:28 AM

PhilMichell:

In this case Tech Support would provide a solution, which may involve accessing your computer or  fixing the licence.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS