This Month's Giveaway

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 258
Gerald P. Swetsky | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 29 2017 8:48 AM

In Logos' page showing a free giveaway......
https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=septfbotmlastchance&utm_campaign=promo-septemberfbotm2017

.....in the numbers field which show the number of number of entries I have, the figure always reads zero no matter how many of the requirements I comply with.  Anybody else have this problem?

I called customer service, but the young lady didn't know what I was talking about.  Oh well....

Thanks,
Gerry

Posts 29585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 10:48 AM

Gerald P. Swetsky:
.....in the numbers field which show the number of number of entries I have, the figure always reads zero no matter how many of the requirements I comply with.  Anybody else have this problem?

No, but your browser settings, etc. may play a part. Have you tried using a different browser? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 258
Gerald P. Swetsky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 12:29 PM

I don't see how the browser can be at fault, however I tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

I finally got the # of entries to read 1.  The instructions on the web page are cryptic!  Never mind, I never win anything anyhow.

Thanks,
Gerry

Posts 29585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 29 2017 2:23 PM

Gerald P. Swetsky:
I don't see how the browser can be at fault

...because these kinds of giveaways utilize cookies, and each browser handles them differently! 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS