Attention Kyle G Anderson or Daniel Motley Important Question

Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 16 2017 2:06 PM

I’d like to know if the Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection contains the bonus material as described here: “You will also get a personal glimpse into Dr. Rogers’ techniques. This library contains 1,121 extra pages of Adrian Rogers' personal sermon notes. You'll see his own notes in electronic form. These personal study notes have never been made available for publication before now.” By the way, this description is from the competition (WS), not Logos; but I was curious if this came included or could be added to the current collection.

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 72
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 3:02 PM

Hey DAL,

I'll look into this and see what's happening ASAP.

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 3:32 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hey DAL,

I'll look into this and see what's happening ASAP.

Thanks!

Thank you Daniel for your quick response 👍😁👌

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 3:47 PM

I would like to know too! I have the sermons pre-ordered but saw the sale from WS and thinking about it

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 3:55 PM

Keith Pang:

I would like to know too! I have the sermons pre-ordered but saw the sale from WS and thinking about it

I tried the sermons in WORDsearch and the format is terrible. Not very organized IMHO. The extra material is nice, but not too polished in WS, that’s why I returned them and waited for Logos to carry them. If they can manage to offer the bonus material as a free upgrade since the price is basically the same, it’d be awesome.  Even if they publish it later as an upgrade at a reasonable price I’d rather have it in Logos.

DAL

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 8:58 PM

DAL:

I tried the sermons in WORDsearch and the format is terrible. Not very organized IMHO. The extra material is nice, but not too polished in WS, that’s why I returned them and waited for Logos to carry them. If they can manage to offer the bonus material as a free upgrade since the price is basically the same, it’d be awesome.  Even if they publish it later as an upgrade at a reasonable price I’d rather have it in Logos.

DAL

Thanks that is very helpful!

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 17 2017 12:33 PM

👍 bump ✌️

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 4:54 AM

👍

Posts 2519
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 7:50 AM

bumpYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 7:59 AM

Bump!

Good thing the release date has been pushed to the 27th of October to allow time to find out about this important question. I’d be nice if the extra material makes it to Logos even if the release date gets pushed a little more 👍😁👌

Posts 615
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 8:24 AM

Daniel and I followed up about this and he's contacted the Adrian Rogers people and hasn't received an answer back yet.

But he does know that our product does not have the extra material which, as he understands it, is a handful of audio files and some sort of e-book.

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:34 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Daniel and I followed up about this and he's contacted the Adrian Rogers people and hasn't received an answer back yet.

But he does know that our product does not have the extra material which, as he understands it, is a handful of audio files and some sort of e-book.

Thanks Kyle for the update! 👍😁👌 Can you put the release on hold until you can figure out what’s going on and work something out with the Rogers family? It would greatly help.

DAL

Posts 2519
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 12:16 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
is a handful of audio files and some sort of e-book.

Thanks

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 19 2017 3:59 AM

👍

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 19 2017 4:34 PM

👍😁👌

Posts 2519
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 20 2017 11:35 AM

Yes

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 20 2017 1:15 PM

bump. bump. bump.

Posts 615
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 20 2017 2:30 PM

We're getting the content over the weekend and once I receive it we'll be able to map our next course of action.

Thanks for the interest!

Posts 4642
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 20 2017 2:34 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

We're getting the content over the weekend and once I receive it we'll be able to map our next course of action.

Thanks for the interest!

Will the prepub price change? 😁

And thank you for looking into this for us! 👍😁👌

Posts 614
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 20 2017 6:25 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks for the interest!

Cool! Good to hear

Page 1 of 3 (55 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.