Plugin for Bible search not working

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
David Hodges | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 18 2017 6:49 AM

The plugin just opens the Biblia John chapter 1 page whatever is entered into the plugin search box. Searching is also disabled

Posts 357
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:45 AM

This may be a silly question, are you logged in? Do you have to log in?

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 3
David Hodges | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 19 2017 2:40 AM

I am referring to the "plugin" which allows a website to advertise search capabilities ... There is no reference in the instructions for a login process ... the code which is advertised is (I've changed the tag markers to allow it to be displayed < and > as when I tried to paste the raw code the message threw a wobbler)

<biblia:biblesearchbox style="light" size="small" width="160" height="80"></biblia:biblesearchbox>
<!-- If you’re including multiple Biblia widgets, you only need this script tag once -->
<script src="//biblia.com/api/logos.biblia.js"></script>
<script>logos.biblia.init();</script>

James .. I'm new to this forum .. I'm assuming that your question was directed to me in respect of my original query about the code not working properly.

Posts 357
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 19 2017 4:26 AM

Yes, that is true. I did not know about that plugin. Sorry I could not have been more helpful.

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS