Personal Books and moving

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 59
Adam Lambert | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:08 AM

I have a lot of personal books that I have added to Logos. I moved recently and discovered my personal books were no longer part of logos. When I looked into it I discovered the drive letter was the same, the folder name was the same yet I could not access my books. I hit build book without changing anything and it found the book. I am wondering why I have to rebuild all my books when nothing has changed instead og Logos not finding them. This should be fixed.

Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:22 AM

Do you mean the compiled books didnt  show up in your library or that the source files didn’t appear in the PB tool?

Posts 59
Adam Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:26 AM

In a search the books do not show up. When I opened the personal books tool everything was there from where I built the books before, but Logos didn't recognize the liinks toi the documents for some reason until I clicked build book.

Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 10:36 AM

When you moved did you get / install Logos onto a new computer or did you keep the same one?

Posts 59
Adam Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 11:09 AM

same system. everything is the same. All I did was unplug it to move and plug it bak in.

Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 27 2017 2:02 PM

Then I’m afraid I don’t know what caused this

Posts 59
Adam Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:30 AM

For some reason there was a long delay in Logos finding them. Not sure if it was me rebuilding enough books to show the program or if it was just a delay but after a couple hours it finally found the rest. Thanks for trying!

Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 28 2017 6:33 AM

Glad you have it all working again.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS