Copy location as wiki

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 38
Ron Lundin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 1 2017 5:16 AM

There are times when I cannot export to Word, but I have options to "Copy Location as" then with choices. I do not see instructions for this. My goal is to get the information into a Word document. Is this a right path? I thought copying to Wiki might be a good route. 

I searched the archives and could not find an answer, help would be greatly appreciated. Or just point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Posts 25343
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 1 2017 6:12 AM

Hi Ron 

Ron Lundin:
My goal is to get the information into a Word document. Is this a right path? I thought copying to Wiki might be a good route. 

No - this (in its various formats) will allow you to copy a link to a Word document but not the contents itself.

Ron Lundin:
There are times when I cannot export to Word,

Can you give some examples?

Graham

Posts 38
Ron Lundin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 5:26 AM

Graham,

I thought that I replied correctly through Gmail. I guess not! 

First of all, thank you for quickly responding!

Most of the time it is when I use Interactive Media. For example, I selected New Testament Use of the Old Testament. I then selected Hebrews and subsequently Leviticus. In the ESV I have 19 occurrences where Hebrews alludes to or quotes Leviticus (if I understand the tool correctly). I would like to export this to a Word document for my Sunday School class as we go through Leviticus. Is this feasible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ron

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 7:43 AM

Ron,

I see no way to print from the interactive. Screen capture software with scrolling capability (or even taking multiple screen shots) will be your friend in situations like this. See attachment.6082.New Test use of the Old Inter..docx

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 38
Ron Lundin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 8:01 AM

Graham,

Thank you! This is a very good alternate solution. What software did you use? 

Ron

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 11:58 AM

Hello again!

I use Snagit, but there are many great screen capture software programs available.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 19430
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 12:28 PM

Scott E. Mahle:
I use Snagit, but there are many great screen capture software programs available.

Logos wiki => Screenshot mentions Snagit plus more, including free utilities bundled with Windows and macOS.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS