Am I Not Persuasive

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2903
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 8 2017 10:36 AM

Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but I feel ignored. In these forums I have advocated for a few things and only one of which seems to garner any corporate attention and that being journals and one journal in specific JETS along with TJL bundle. But, I have two other issues one being recent. 

Fix Advanced Prioritization of Louw-Nida which got broke in Sept. The other is a long-standing request to update the Baylor Handbooks. I believe these concerns and interests are general enough to receive immediate attention from FL. 

Maybe I'm wrong and these are the narrow interests of just a few. But, if I'm right, please respond by helping me focus FL's attention on getting these things in order ASAP.

I'm going to bump the two latter issues I'd appreciate supporting or dissenting comments.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

Posts 26619
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 1:49 PM

There are a number of issues without response from FL, so it is not directed to you personally. You did get a response to one, so persistence does pay!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 931
LogosEmployee

Beloved:

Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but I feel ignored. In these forums I have advocated for a few things and only one of which seems to garner any corporate attention and that being journals and one journal in specific JETS along with TJL bundle. But, I have two other issues one being recent. 

Fix Advanced Prioritization of Louw-Nida which got broke in Sept. The other is a long-standing request to update the Baylor Handbooks. I believe these concerns and interests are general enough to receive immediate attention from FL. 

Maybe I'm wrong and these are the narrow interests of just a few. But, if I'm right, please respond by helping me focus FL's attention on getting these things in order ASAP.

I'm going to bump the two latter issues I'd appreciate supporting or dissenting comments.

Hi Beloved,

I'm sorry that you haven't had a response to this. I can't speak for the Louw-Nida issue at this point, but I can say that the Baylor Handbooks are on our list of books to acquire. I'm not sure when we'll have them in our format, I'll put up a post as soon as we do.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 2903
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 3:06 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):
I'm sorry that you haven't had a response to this. I can't speak for the Louw-Nida issue at this point, but I can say that the Baylor Handbooks are on our list of books to acquire. I'm not sure when we'll have them in our format, I'll put up a post as soon as we do.

Ben,

Thanks so much for your reply. My concern re Louw-Nida received an instant response from Adam and now I'm tickled pink to hear that Baylor Handbooks will get a sorely needed upgrade. Thanks again!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2316
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 8 2017 7:33 PM

Beloved:
I feel ignored. In these forums I have advocated fo

I have found that Uservoice is a better place to usually get action. Since these are USER forums, Logos has requested that we use UserVoice. https://community.logos.com/forums/p/130637/849337.aspx  But even with that the number 4 vote getter is still languishing for action.

https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2903
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 6 2018 2:01 PM

Hi Beloved,

Hi Ben,

Any update on Baylor Handbooks?

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 8 2018 12:29 PM

Beloved:

Hi Beloved,

Hi Ben,

Any update on Baylor Handbooks?

Hi Beloved,

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately, at this point I don't have any further information.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 2903
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 8 2018 12:40 PM

Hi Beloved,

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately, at this point I don't have any further information

Thanks Ben,

I'll check back at the end of the year.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS